Celebrating the holidays in a new city is always an adventure. If you’re new to the Charlotte area, check out these fabulous Christmas and New Year’s events. You’ll find something to do for everyone on your list, from ice skating at Uptown’s Holiday on Ice to the Polar Express train ride. You’ll find dazzling light shows, Christmas Markets, even holiday cooking classes. Take in all that Charlotte has to offer for the holidays and usher in the New Year in a new home.
Make the 2019 Holiday Season the One to Remember in Charlotte
Here are the top five:
- Skate at Holiday on Ice just outside the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Celebrate at Carowinds Winterfest
- Check out the dazzling neighborhood light displays happening all over the city
- Shop the Charlotte Christmas Village
- See the Nutcracker ballet
Ant for New Years, ring in 2020 with CLT NYE!
If you’re looking for a new home near Charlotte to celebrate your future holidays, check out these Monroe homes for sale now: