I have more than 25 strategies you can use to sell your home, but here are the top five you need to remember to sell for the most money in the shortest time:
1. Focus on your priorities. What are your priorities in selling your home? Is it listing it on the MLS and getting top dollar or minimizing any inconvenience? If it’s the latter, there are ways to find off-market buyers willing to purchase your home.
2. Hire a professional photographer to take pictures. This is critical if you want to list your home on the MLS and sell for top dollar. At Charlotte Home Experts, we hire the best photographers in Charlotte to help our sellers showcase their homes in an appealing manner.
3. Film a 3D virtual tour of your home using Matterport. This allows buyers to take a virtual tour of your home and ensures that only qualified buyers are the ones who show up at your doorstep.
“What are your priorities in selling your home?”
4. Broadcast your home to agents with local clients. This is another strategy our team uses regularly, and we also broadcast homes to people in our database who are looking for properties to buy.
5. Target interested buyers on social media. This means buyers who are looking in your area and price point and are interested in your type of home. After an initial targeting, retarget specific buyers until you find one willing to pay the best price and offer the fewest inconveniences.
If you’d like to discuss these strategies in depth or want to know more about selling your home quickly and for top dollar, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’m here to help.